July 23, 2020
On July 20, 2020 the Kentucky Department for Public Health issued a travel advisory with the recommendation of a 14-day self-quarantine for travelers who went to any of the following states reporting positive testing rate equal to or greater than 15 percent-of COVID-19 testing.
- Alabama 18.38%
- Arizona 24.01%
- Florida 18.87%
- Georgia 15.24%
- Idaho 18.59%
- Nevada 20.47%
- South Carolina 15.94%
- Texas 14.99%
- Mississippi 17.74%
- Please be aware other states will most likely be added over time.
We are committed to keeping our patients healthy and continue to monitor the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation daily. The safety of our patients has always been our number one priority.
We have state-of-the-art infection control policies, procedures and systems in place that demonstrate safe and infection-free delivery of oral healthcare that meet or exceed the Centers for Disease Control’s Standard Precautions for Dental Practices.
During these uncertain times, our clinicians and team members remain here to assist you with your emergency dental needs and are available to answer any questions you might have.
The things that we will have ready for our patients when they arrive.
How to protect yourself and stop the spread of germs
- Sanitize your hands often with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze, then throw the tissue in the trash. If you don’t have a tissue, cough or sneeze into your upper sleeve or elbow, not your hands.
- Stay at home when you are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- You may be asked to put on a face mask to protect others.
If you or your child feels sick
If you or your child are experiencing any of the following symptoms, please inform our team members and we will kindly reschedule your appointment:
- Shortness of breath
- Chest Pain or Respiratory symptoms
Visit the CDC's website at CDC.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/ for the most current information.